Tamiya 1/12 Ducati Panigale Superleggera V4 Motorcycle
This 1/12 scale model assembly kit recreates the Superleggera V4 of which only 500 of the full-size motorcycle were produced. The Superleggera V4 is a road-legal version of the Panigale V4 produced by the legendary Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati. This motorcycle’s cornerstone is in the lightening, facilitated by carbon fiber material in the fairings, chassis and swing arm, and its eye-catching design features the distinctive carbon fiber biplane wings on either side of the front cowl, for aerodynamics. The engine is the Desmosedici Stradale R, a 998cc V4 powerplant with Ducati’s Desmodromic valve timing system. The full-size motorcycle also uses Öhlins suspension and Brembo brake system. In addition, installation of the Akrapovič titanium muffler– which is for the racing kit – with a dedicated engine part results in a superb power/weight ratio of 1.54hp/ kg.
• 1/12 scale model assembly kit. Length: 176mm (including a racing stand: 198mm), height: 98mm.
• The V4 engine, swing arm, front fork, side cowlings and fuel tank are attached to frame by screws. Side cowlings and fuel tank are removable even after assembly.
• Chain parts are split into right and left, and finely recreate roller sections.
• Front and rear brake rotors have depictions of holes.
• Includes metal transfers to render mirrors realistically.
• Decals authentically depict subtle red gradation patterns and carbon fiber material of side cowlings.
• Synthetic rubber tires feature tread patterns, and Pirelli logos which can be recreated by decals.