This model assembly kit recreates the 2021 Toyota GR 86 as a 1/24 Sports Car Series product. While the lightweight front- engine and wide body with low center of gravity are carried over from the first generation 86 (2012), the Toyota GR 86 is powered by a bigger 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder DOHC engine capable of 235hp for powerful performance. The aluminum engine hood, roof and front fenders are lightweight and rigid. This car also employs air outlets, side sill spoilers, and other parts to bring improved aerodynamic efficiency and steering responsiveness.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 178mm, width: 74mm, height: 55mm.
• The model recreates the air outlets, side sill spoilers, and the other aerodynamic parts for more realism.
• Suspension detail features front strut and rear double wishbone systems.
• Details such as a 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder DOHC engine are faithfully depicted and the hood can be held open by a stay.
• Differences from its sister car the BRZ (ZD8) are accurately captured: front bumper and lights, rear stabilizer direction, and more.
• Wheels are paired with solid synthetic rubber tires.