1/24 Racing Series: Audi R8 LMS EVO Nurburgring 24H 2019 Winner
The car successfully won the 2019 Nurburgring 24 Hours race was the Audi R8 LMS EVO. The Audi R8 EVO was an updated model developed for GT3 race and unveiled in 2018 and introduced since 2019. A 5.2 V10 engine was equipped in the midship. The aerodynamics was finely reviewed; the drive systems and operating systems were improved. In 2019 Nürburgring 24H, the Audi R8 LMS EVO No.4 won the championship with two hours remaining.
About the Kit
This is a 1/24 scale assembly plastic model kit which reproduces the Audi R8 LMS EVO in the 2019 Nürburgring 24 Hours race.
- The finish size is about 191mm in length, 85mm in width.
- Precisely reproduce the details of refined parts and the 2-door coupe body style.
- The interior is finely modeled, from seats, dashboards to the roll cage and various equipment.
- Realistically reproduce the upper part of the mid-mounted engine which is visible from the rear hatch.
- Marking for the winner of 2019 Nürburgring 24 Hours.